World Cruiser Bespoke Course & Coaching
This bespoke course is delivered over 3 weeks (6 days each week).
The course is delivered on your own yacht anywhere in the world, subject to available visas, etc. Travel costs and agreed expenses are charged in addition to the course costs.
The course can be fashioned to suit your specific requirements. It will concentrate on building confidence and widening the skill sets and experience of you and your family.
All bookings are subject to confirmation and are made in accordance with our terms of business.
Contact us to confirm availability & for more information.
The course is delivered on your own boat.
Your vessel used must be;
- between 24ft LOA and 90ft LOA.
- be fully seaworthy.
- compliant with MCA/SOLAS regulations for leisure craft & carry a fully serviced liferaft & lifejackets/tethers.
- the vessel must be yours or chartered by you, as skipper.
- the vessel must be fully insured.
- not sell berths to paying crew, unless the vessel complies with the appropriate MCA coding regulations.
- remain in charge of the vessel as skipper for the duration of the charter/use of the vessel.
Instructor availability (subject to confirmation)
- Any booking may be cancelled up to 28 full days before 08:00 hrs local time on the day of the booking and 90% of the course fee will be refunded within 7 working days. Expenses already incurred are not refundable will be deducted from the course fee before refund.
- Any booking may be cancelled up to 7 full days before 08:00 hrs local time on the day of the booking and 50% of the course fee will be refunded within 7 working days. Expenses already incurred are not refundable will be deducted from the course fee before refund. Where expenses incurred exceed the refund sum due, these costs must be covered by the customer within 3 days of cancellation.